Sunday, September 24, 2006



Last day

...of slacking. Yeah. I'm gonna be a couch potato at home, rest, tv, eat, watch naruto, park in front of com the whole day! Anyway, it's the end of the week, signifying an abrupt end to our days of post-prelims enjoyment. Hope that by tmr we'll be able to get back ALL our papers and tadah! Kiss goodbye to prelims and A levels, here I come!


Flu bug detected. Was blog-hopping and I realised quite a handful of people, including myself, has gotten flu. Symptoms: Sneezing nonstop, blocked nose, wanna-sneeze-but-cannot-sneeze feeling blah blah blah. I so hate this man. Blocked nose. Cant taste anything at all.


Well, on a lighter note, I went out with Steph ystd! Like, hahahah! It've been some time before we last caught up with each other, on top of those during-school times. Yup. We went to make specs 1st. It was her first time wearing glasses. HAHA. So cute la. And I had mine made too! If you know me, you should've seen my red,ugly, disintegrating spectacles. Thus a change! At first I was pondering between 3, 4, 5 glasses cos I liked all of them! Haha. After getting a confirmation of 50% sponsorship from my beloved brother, I settled on this pink Esprit one. Despite the fact that almost all my Esprit tops are pink, I got my Esprit specs pink too! Sounds bimbotic right? But nonono, it's not bimbo-pink. It's glossmetallic pink. Aiya, whatevvvveurr. I just like it, love it.

Oh ya, and we went town. Ha. It was the same as that day, nothing fancy to shop. Went nydc for lunch. The mushroom______(forgot what) sucked terribly! It made me feel nausea and v uncomfortable after the meal. I felt broke ystd. In fact, we. Haha. After paying the deposit for specs and topping up my ez-link, I was like, yeah, you know.


Well, I wanna see Sparco! It's Marcus' puppy btw. So envious of Steph. She got to see him every now and then. Haha. So when she left to meet Marc and I left for Kovan to meet Amos for dinner, I asked Amos to bring his newly bought Jack Rusell out too. Haha. He's very hyperactive, a lil' grown up but still a puppy I think. Amos told me while he walked him out, some kids were like pointing at it and shouting "Hush puppy!" HAHAHA.


Ans as I was complaining to Steph just now, it has NO NAME. I mean, no name? It's very difficult to communicate with it you know. So I called it Amos throughout the whole walk. :)) I know I'm very evil. Wuahaha. OKay, it's really damn hyperactive. It'll smell every single thing out there and run after whoever's running. Scary huh? Anyway, enjoyed myself very much this week hanging out with my girls and stuff. Kinda sad that it's come to an end.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 1:26 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT